Merchandise will not be considered for return and/or credit unless you, the buyer, have prior written approval from Atlanta Light Bulbs. Please contact a customer relationship specialist if you have questions regarding return procedures. A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Request Form must be filled out and approved. You will then be contacted with an RGA #. All returns must reference the RGA# on the outside of the package and shipping must be prepaid by the buyer. MERCHANDISE MUST BE RETURNED IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND CONDITION. Merchandise that has been installed or used will not be accepted for return unless it is a warranty claim. All freight charges for returned merchandise must be prepaid by you (the buyer). Merchandise returned to Atlanta Light Bulbs without an RGA number will be refused or discarded and no credit will be issued. If you placed your order online please go to AtlantaLightBulbs.com/Returns to request an RGA. Atlanta Light Bulbs has the right to levy a restocking fee, deny the return, issue an exchange on a product, or credit.
Please note the following:
• If you are not satisfied with the product or you need to return it for any reason an RGA must be requested and granted by Atlanta Light Bulbs. RGA’s must be requested within 30 days of noted delivery date. RGA’s are valid for 30 days from the date they are issued. RGA’s are void and canceled after 30 days from the date of issue.
• RGA's will not be issued after 30 days past the noted delivery by the carrier, unless the product is under warranty , claimed to be defective or a special exception has been made by management.
• RGA's on Stocked Items will incur a 20% restock fee. If an offsetting replacement order is placed that is of equal or greater value the 20% restock will be waived.
• Freight will not be credited and you (the buyer) are responsible for freight cost back to Atlanta Light Bulbs.
• Due to the electrical integrity that can be compromised on some items, we cannot accept requests for returns on the following: Ballasts, Light Fixtures and Electrical Parts. If a ballast is claimed to be defective please contact a customer relationship specialists and then fill out the RGA request form. Defective ballast are rare. Defective claim procedures vary by manufacturer. Some ballast will be sent back for testing, do not discard your ballast. Defective claims will been sent to the factory for testing. Once the factory has deemed it to be defective and not improperly installed; either a credit will be issued or a replacement will be sent.
• Items ordered as “special order” or “non-returnable” will not be considered for return and return requests for these items will not be accepted.
• Refunds will be given by the original method of payment.
• Exceptions to our RGA policies may be addressed; however, they must be approved by Management.